NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction (International)
The NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction (International) (IC) provides a broad understanding of construction related health & safety issues and is an essential qualification for anyone with health & safety responsibilities in the construction industry. With reference to ILO standards, the qualification focuses on industry best practice.
Benefits of achieving the NEBOSH Construction Certificate:
- Boost your career prospects; the NEBOSH Construction Certificate is valued by employers globally.
- Provides invaluable knowledge and practical skills.
- Entitled to associate Membership (AIIRSM) of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM)
NEBOSH H&S Management for Construction (International) Content
Unit IC1: Managing Construction Safely
-The foundations of construction health and safety management
-Improving health and safety culture and assessing risk
-Managing change and procedures
-Mobile plant and vehicles
-Working at height
-Musculoskeletal health and load handling
-Chemical and biological agents
-Physical and psychological health
- Unit IC1 is assessed by a scenario based Open Book Exam completed at home. It will take around 8 hours and you have 48 hours to complete the assessment and return it to NEBOSH.
Exams are available 4 times a year.
NEBOSH Construction Certificate ONLINE
- Available 24/7 Worldwide
- Around 108 hours of study + assessment (can be completed in 4-8 months)
- Ideal for those whose lifestyle needs a really flexible high quality learning method
- Flexible, self paced study
- Mobile-friendly, innovative, interactive online study including videos, animations, quizzes, tests and reviews of your progress
- Unlimited tutor support by a team of expert tutors
- Full PDF copy of the study text to download for offline study
- Exams completed at your home
The course fee include Registration Fee & Examination Fee. (Vat Exclusive)