NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate
The NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety is based on international standards and best practice and is an essential qualification for anyone with health and safety responsibilities both on, and offshore within the Oil and Gas industry.
Benefits of Achieving the NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate:
- Boost your career prospects – NEBOSH Certificates are valued by employers globally
- Improve your job performance
NEBOSH Oil & Gas Certificate Course Content
Unit IOG1: Management of International Oil and Gas Operational Safety
-Health, Safety and Environmental Management in Context
-Hydrocarbon Process Safety 1
-Hydrocarbon Process Safety 2
-Fire Protection and Emergency Response
-Logistics and Transport Operations
This course is assessed by a two-hour written examination.
Exams are arranged by RRC in March, June, September and December each year.
NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate ONLINE
- Available 24/7 Worldwide
- Around 55 hours of study + exams (can be completed in 2-6 months)
- Ideal for those whose lifestyle needs a really flexible high quality learning method
- Flexible, self paced study
- Mobile-friendly, innovative, interactive online study including videos, animations, quizzes, tests and reviews of your progress
- Unlimited tutor support by a team of expert tutors
- Full PDF copy of the study text to download for offline study
- 190 exam centers available throughout the world
The course fee include Registration Fee, Examination Fee & Shipping Fee. (Vat exclusive)